Silvertip Mountain The panic of your dreams keeps you awake
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The girl got up and sat on the other side of the cave, and Phocion frowned slightly. Must be shy. His naturally flirtatious nature was beginning to creep back into his words; he needed Steady here to crush it, he thought, and resisted an audible chuckle.

"Sorry if I come across as too forward," he said frankly to her, voice echoing in the cave. "I'm kind of a coquet. Not one of my better qualities. Trying to be better, though," he added wryly, with a small laugh.

He snorted softly, a memory coming to mind. "Few months ago I fell for this girl. Head over heels. So I told my friend how I felt. He got angry and started to snap at me. Big burly guy. Ended up pushing me into the pond we were walking next to. Turns out, it was his little sister. Whoops."

Phocion rose to his feet with another languorous stretch, hopping onto a large rock, then another, and surveying the scene from below. He laid on the cool stone and placed his head on his paws, staring down on Niita. "Anyway, I'm harmless," he continued softly with a smile. "You don't have to be wary of me. All it is is my mouth gets ahead of my brain when I'm with a pretty girl.

"Let's change the subject. How come you decided to settle here on the mountain, if I might ask? There are several other packs very close."
Messages In This Thread
The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Niita - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Phocion - June 02, 2016, 01:48 AM