Sleeping Dragon unconscious selection
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I'm actually gonna zip Glu outta here. <333

The halfling realized, as Gavriel explained their silent companion, that he knew very little about the wolves of his pack. It would do him well to understand their quirks and capabilities; he would only be as strong as his knowledge was of them. Locking away the information that had been provided, the coywolf nodded his head sagely, appearing to have sympathized with the other half-breed. Instead, he held on to the thought that this wolf could not speak and decided that he would find a way to take advantage of that at a later time. In the meantime, he knew that he was supposed to be busy gathering more herbs for his collection, and so he breathed a quiet and self-dismissive sigh. There had been a question brought up by the vocal brute, and an answer was anticipated, but Gluska would not be bothered by any of it. 

“I do hate to interrupt. It’s been a pleasure talking to both of you,” he spoke with a teasing flash of his gaze toward the mute and a flick of his salmon-colored tongue along his lips, “but I was working on filling my herb caches, so I’ll have to say goodbye.” Flicking the tip of his tail, Glu nodded to both the males and darted away with a mischievous glint in his canary gaze.
Messages In This Thread
unconscious selection - by Gavriel - June 12, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gluskap - June 13, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Hush - June 13, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gavriel - June 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gluskap - June 23, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Hush - July 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gavriel - July 05, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: unconscious selection - by Hush - July 14, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gavriel - July 16, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: unconscious selection - by Gluskap - July 22, 2016, 05:41 AM