Blackfoot Forest And the walls came tumbling down
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
His response unerves her. She has expected anger, shame, something of more importance then idle small talk. She shared his rank now, though that may have been something to boast of in the days previous, it means nothing now. Now this rambling small talk. She is angered by this, and for a brief moment her hackles raise. But her pelt smooths, and she remembers why she is here. She must speak quickly, for she knows not when the alpha may come stalking into sight. "True, and the famine lessens." she said, eyeing her alpha for a moment. Was he alright, in the head? "They are angry, Aaron. They will not stand for this, and I fear for them. He will hurt them, should they speak out." She wanted to shout, to rage, of how this brute was tearing the pack appart. But she steadied herself, pain flickering across her face. "Aaron, you must know this, and know I speak the truth now. My loyalties are to you, no matter what may occur in the coming days." Weeks. Months. Who knew? "No one must know, Aaron, for I feel my plan will fail if such a thing comes to pass."
Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 06:19 AM