Firefly Glen Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The sound of a voice made Odie spin around, eyes wide.  Normally she would have shrunken away fearfully, but Odie found that she just couldn't right now.  This was another living. breathing wolf.  Maybe he could help her.  He did seem freidnly enough after all... right?  The male was on the other side of the stream though, so at least that was kind of close to a barrier in case he tried anything... of course it was a very weak border.

Odette listened to the males question and greeting.  Was she lost?  Well... that qestion made the pup think for a minute.  She was lost in these news lands of course, but was she lost from where she started.  No.  Odie had tried to get to get away from Silvertip Mountain.  She was here on her own terms... sorta.  Death was the true factor here.

Odette took a few deep breaths to slowly stop her wailling and sobing to a few cries, so that she could speak.  "Hi."  Odette began softly, eyeing the ground nervously.  "I... I... I..."  Odette stumbled for words, another sob racking her body.  "I weft."  She finally whispered, in an unsure tone.

Messages In This Thread
Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 18, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 20, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:37 PM