Firefly Glen Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The calmness of the the gray wolf's tone slowly helped calm Odie.  She listened quietly while the male spoke, asking her more questions, yet giving her his name, which Odette found rather helpful.  Odette didn't have to ponder Sebastian's questions for too long, because she already knew the answers through ever tramatic event in her life.

"My f-family is dead... I don know wah happened ta my Brother... Stoic."  Odette told Seb quietly, another sob following.  In her eyes it was true that her family was dead.  Of course not everyone who she considered her family was truly dead... they just seemed... gone to Odie.  Her Mother Zaria had died, her Father FitzDutiful had died, her brother Solemn had died, she had no idea what happened to Adeline, Steady tried to get her to eat some meat from her Mother,  most of the pack had cannibalized her Mother and no one had tried to bring her back from what Odie could understand.

"I'm Odette ah Odie."  The thin fluffy pup then told Seb quietly.  Then suddenly an idea sprung into the pups mind.  Maybe she could leave with Sebastian to escape Silvertip Mountain.  Maybe he even had a pack.  Now normally Odette would not so suddenly be accepting of someone else, but today was an exception, plus Seb was nice and Odie liked that about him.  "Da you haav a pack?"  She asked him quietly, a little bit of hope shinning in her eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 18, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 20, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:37 PM