Shimmering Sands let me be your killer king
100 Posts
Ooc — JB
He had long awaited this particular moment. It was not the first time that someone had desired his assistance, nor would it likely be the last, but it was the only time that Tetsubo had chosen for himself; he kept that information squirreled away within his mind, ruminated over it for a moment or two longer, but eventually took in the stranger's name with a nod. Skellige. It was an odd thing, different from what he knew, but he did not doubt that Tetsubo was just as foreign upon the tongue of this dark man. It mattered little what they called one another—aside from this Skellige being master—and thus the boy accepted all that was said, and withdrew his extended throat.

The customs carried out by Skellige and whoever followed him did not interest the boy either, but he would obey, it was his duty to follow without question. To stand firm and bring forth the law, whatever that may mean to his new master. The boy breathed a deep inhalation of the salty air, and then as he exhaled, he felt a weight lift off of his shoulders. He had spent too many days wandering without a goal, but that was at an end now.

He need not say anything else. The acceptance of his role was fortuitous enough, and he only gave a sagely nod when further instruction was granted to him. Tetsubo had no need to speak unless Skellige had questions—and as it seemed more like Tetsubo was the one in need of knowledge, he remained silent, listening, and lurching along with his bear-like steps, following after his lord. Having a place to rest his head would be good too. Something of greater comfort than the sand bar which had briefly cushioned his body. Tetsubo knew his comfort was hardly important; he would likely keep himself on guard wherever Skellige slept in the future, but for now, he looked forward to the meeting with this witch doctor.
Messages In This Thread
let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 26, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - June 29, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 30, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:40 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 08, 2016, 03:04 PM