Shimmering Sands let me be your killer king
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I was thinking we go ahead and fade with your next post and we can get a new one up and going with Doe or Deirdre to look over his injuries. You're totally free to thread with anyone else in the group, as well: Doe, Szymon, Arturo, Jagoda, Leokadia. <3
The two were not all that dissimilar. While Skellige had warped his sense of obedience to a fault, he had once been very close to the man that Tetsubō was. The wraith had done well at following orders and tending to the needs of those around him. He had offered only the best of service to his masters and those who stood above him, but he had grown tired of that life and had found himself disenchanted by those who would look over him for his savageness. He would blame them until the day he died for having picked his sister to rule over him. Ksenia was proficient in battle, but she was nothing when compared to the leviathan of a man. Warsaw had been his right and his alone, and the only change in his plans had been that his sights were set for a different goal.

The sound of his name seemed strange on the other man’s tongue, but he did not comment on it. There was no need to bother the beast with such things. Their alliance had been struck and it was time to lead the concussed warrior back to the bay to have his wounds tended to and the rest of his condition thoroughly checked. If he was to take up the life of a dredge, it would have been best to assign him something of a permanent healer, but their numbers were still small and it was not a necessity. Tetsubō would find himself in the care of some of the most adept of their kind. The witch doctors had healed wounds on his own figure that should have brought him to an untimely demise.

The slate-colored male was silent as they sauntered forward across the crystal sands. Skellige was not one to break such a quiet mood. Turning his skull toward the brute at his side, the inky wraith found that only one thing needed to be said before they arrived. “We have many rituals you will need to grow accustomed to, but all of that will be explained in due time. For now, we will focus on making sure you are physically well,” he remarked. Certainly Tetsubō would be struck by their culture upon arrival, but it was best to have him fully immersed than to attempt to explain it all to him. They had a ways to go and nothing more needed to be said in the meantime, so Skellige moved on.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 26, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - June 29, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 30, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:40 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 02:37 PM