Redhawk Caldera Rats and children follow me out of town
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
*powerplays Lagan shamelessly* <3

Although Elwood greeted Whip in a friendly manner, the boy responded skittishly. He withdrew, ducking his head and stumbling over his words as he tentatively asked to visit with the Blackthorn puppies. Naturally, Elwood was reminded of his eldest; his heart warmed and, while he knew he shouldn't pick favorites, he appreciated Whip's natural respect and deference more than Ferret's bold and brash attitude.

"Of course you can," he said, shifting so as to give Whip a better view of the tiny wolves inside the den. Almost as though he was agreeing with his father, Tiarnach suddenly released a series of squeals which drew the Beta male's attention. He looked back to see the gray-furred boy wriggling their way, though the distance seemed to have become overwhelming. Elwood reached inside, his mouth closing carefully over Tiarnach's small body as he lifted him and placed him between his feet; this was, perhaps, the first time the boy had truly left the safety of the burrow.

Glancing back up at the timid Whip, he said, "This is Tiarnach."
Messages In This Thread
Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 06, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 06, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - July 07, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 09, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 19, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 23, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 02, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 04, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 08, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 13, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 15, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 16, 2016, 06:51 AM