The Sentinels And I can't be holding on to what you got
133 Posts
Ooc —
He was late to the party, but his heart was still so heavy, and thus his steps were slow and filled with lethargy. Emotions always hit Renoir with great fervor and it was difficult to shake this mournful feeling from himself, but he would try. For the sake of the pack, he would do his best to be of use and to get through this. The herds had begun to return in earnest, which meant that life would get easier for the entire family — but Renoir was still resistant to the changes in the air. Almost as if he coveted his sadness as strongly as he had coveted his connection to Lasher.

The boy followed when the group delved away from Donnelaith and on to the foreign sands of the beaches beyond. He did not speak to anyone, but he listened, and toiled along behind the bulk of the group. Renoir watched each wolf he came across with a shy smile, a tired look, but for all intents and purposes he kept to himself while he participated.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by RIP Renoir - July 10, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - August 27, 2016, 02:25 PM