The Sentinels And I can't be holding on to what you got
133 Posts
Ooc —
By appearances alone, Renoir was depressed due to the loss of the Donnelaith patriarch; but in truth, running deeper than he even knew, Renoir's sadness rooted in something else entirely. The last conversation they had together - Lasher and himself - had been about secrets, and the past, and things Renoir would happily forget; it had been about the many things he kept secret from even himself. With the loss of Lasher, Renoir had deduced that he was alone. That there was nobody with whom he could share his thoughts with to that degree - although he had been resistant with Lasher too - and so he withdrew socially.

This presented a problem, more or less, when Osprey summoned everyone together. He willingly presented himself at the gathering and tried to participate, lingering first with Deirdre, feeling his heart sink when she was called away from him, and then finding his attention being diverted to one of Lasher's brood - something akin to a stand-in, a doppleganger. He could not remember the boy's name but he tried to be friendly and courteous all the same. Renoir dipped his head in a friendly nod and murmured, Bonjou, as a small smile wove across his creamy face.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by RIP Renoir - July 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - August 27, 2016, 02:25 PM