Larksong Grotto doctor sleep
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
For the first time in what felt like ages, the Cardinal's stomach did not growl. The return of prey had been a blessing. He did his best to enjoy this gift from the Daystar and so he spent most of his day in pursuit of a quick and easy meal. He found food in plenty -- goose after goose fell between his mighty and wanting jaws. After eating what he could, he stored the rest away for the others -- but not before taking a goose in his mouth to bring as a gift to a certain someone. 

He had not seen the woman who laid claim to his heart since the ritual and it pained him deeply. It was known that she would only break his heart, but he could not deny the draw to her that he felt. The attachment he had to her would not die, even though a small part of him willed it to be so. 

She is not mine, he told himself. He belonged to God. To Raas alone. But, he needed to see her -- to look into her pale blue eyes again and forget this pain. And so he went, perhaps foolishly, guided by naive affection, to seek her out.

He found her as dusk kissed the stream with a fowl of her own. He approached and set his kill down in front of her. "I, uh—" awkwardly spoke the cardinal. "I wanted to give this to you... But, uh— you seem to have food, uh, covered." He winced.
Messages In This Thread
doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 02, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 07, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 09, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 21, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 21, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - August 06, 2016, 10:07 PM