Redhawk Caldera All my friends are heathens, take it slow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm gonna NPC Ferret and Gannet. :)

He declined food and Peregrine wouldn't force the issue. He would eat once he was more settled and comfortable. It was probably a good thing he'd refused because a wild Ferret appeared, galloping straight at them like a freight train. The pup formerly known as Stoic would have made a very vulnerable target if he'd been mid-mouthful. Then again, he was pretty much a sitting duck regardless. Peregrine glided forward to block his eldest son's path, taking the brunt of it as the pup's hard skull collided with his shoulder.

"Jeezus fuck, Ferret," he grumbled, then glanced up to see Gannet loping in his bigger brother's shadow. "Gannet, hey. Both of you, c'mere. I want you to meet someone." As he spoke, he took a step back again, revealing the tawny pup to their view. "He doesn't have a name yet," Peregrine said, catching the boy's eye momentarily and shooting him a reassuring I've got you sort of grin before glancing at his curious sons. "But—" Before he could say anything more, Ferret jostled past him and promptly thrust his nose against the newcomer's shoulder, followed after by a slightly more aloof Gannet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All my friends are heathens, take it slow - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2016, 09:40 AM