Redhawk Caldera All my friends are heathens, take it slow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
As it turned out, he needn't have worried at all. Fox both accepted and named the child, just like that. Peregrine let out a quiet breath of relief and grinned at Stoic Jackrabbit. Although he had hoped to name the boy himself, he wasn't about to argue. It was a good name and it fit him just fine.

"Welcome home, Jack," he declared officially before noticing that Ferret was about to pounce the newcomer. "Ferret, if you don't back off, I'm gonna fucking break your neck and throw your body in the lake," Peregrine rumbled in warning, earning him a death glare before the bandit sulked off somewhere else.

Gannet still lingered nearby, so the Alpha motioned between him and Jack. "He looks sort of like Petey, doesn't he?" he said softly, trying to make eye contact with his middle child so he could convey this properly. "He's the son of an old friend of ours," he explained, glancing at Fox, then back to his son, "and I want you boys to treat him nicely. You can roughhouse and whatever, just don't beat on him or I'll beat on you," he said with a bit of a cheeky look.

"You hungry yet?" he asked, facing Jack again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All my friends are heathens, take it slow - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2016, 07:15 PM