Hushed Willows should have got paid up front, banner
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark was usually the vision of confidence. He never wavered in front of people and since departing on his own he'd felt it blossom even more. He'd come into his own, truly, without being in his father's shadow or worse Captain's. He'd never had the bond he had with Banner with her, there'd never been the strength in their bond or it's own perfection like with his chocolate sister. He licked his lips, listening to her for a moment. 

The world was still when she was around, his brain not boistering and struggling to focus. Silence greeted him, made it so easy to think clearly when he was in her presence. "Told her?" He echoed dumbly, blue eyes blinking for a moment. "What? That...that I have no idea what I'm doing or how I feel?" He asked, frowning. "Banner - I'm not....look, Tam's dad is out there still, and it's me. How long do you think this is really gonna work? Me, a dad - a mate?" It didn't work in his head. Maybe Banner could see something that Stark couldn't but, it was difficult and complicated at least in his head.

"I butted heads with dad all the time. I was never good enough. I don't want to make that the same reality for anyone else." And then they were talking like it was a done deal. Like this was just...it was. But it was still Octavia. "One minute it's like she can't get enough of me, the next, she's mad. I don't think I'm much more than just.....stable. Ironically." He said glumly. "Maybe I ask her how she feels. And then what? I go cry for a week? God. This pack is just gonna get more and more awkward."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 17, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 10:08 PM