Silvertip Mountain All that glitters isn't gold to me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He watched her expression, his own falling into a frown of sorrow. He knew her words were meant to be supportive, but he couldn’t help that his brain focusing on the part that said she hadn’t agreed with what he did. His brain worked hard to push that aside, though, knowing it was no use to harbor that kind of negativity. He could only learn from his past, which was exactly what he planned to do.

He moved his head to hopefully nuzzle her, wanting to leave the conversation behind. Well, at least that last part. Maybe spring will will bless us with a new generation, he said with a smile. Leaving it up to fate seemed to be the best answer, for him at least. It would give him time to come to terms with his guilt, and with Adeline.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
The sorrow remained on his face, saddening her though she knew that it couldn't be fixed. This kind of situation was a tricky and one that would haunt Steady likely forever. 

His nuzzling surprised her though she didn't show it, thrown by his mood swings. Shaking it off, Niita leaned into his touch with a smile that agreed silently.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate.