Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though the woman's glare had lingered primarily on the stranger, she'd managed to catch a glimpse of Chusi moving in her peripherals. In an instant, the mother had pulled the child back once more, but had not stationed her a distance away. Rather, Sen had placed the girl between her forelimbs, allowing for her to stay up close just as long as she did not wander. Losing another child was something she could not afford, and so she'd do everything in her power to make sure it never happened (again). "Stay, Chusi, and then maybe I'll reward you later for behaving," she'd said, her voice low as her head had dipped down to offer the words solely to the smaller abyss. Thereafter, she'd looked back towards the unknown female, glare never easing up.

"Of course she came," the Gorgon had muttered, peering at her daughter before offering a slow shake of her head. "She doesn't ever listen. Isn't that right, Chusi? Rules exist for a reason, so stop breaking them." Still was she deeply bothered by the fact that her child had run off. While Sen's approach wasn't exactly orthodox—or anywhere close, for that matter—everything she did was to keep the girl safe and out of harm's way. If ever she would come to realize that, surely no one could tell, but until then the woman's tones would remain harsh every time she was disobeyed. Yet, the present was not the time to deal with her young, having decided that a punishment would be issued much later, long after the stranger had gone her own way. "Why do you want to know about this place? There's nothing special here." Save for the Gorgons, of course.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:07 AM