The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Aria began the meeting and the dark male noticed her nervousness -- it was within the shakiness of her breath as she exhaled, and Constantine tipped his muzzle slightly, realizing onyl then as to why she was so -- she broached the topic of battle and defense.

He had felt her case solid enough -- Donnelaith did not seek battle, nor invite it in their actions. He could not see any who wished to change the ways of their pack -- and yet it was Deirdre who spoke first, placing the idea as misgiving, as if to know simple battle tactics was inviting it to their doorstep, and his fiery eyes studied his child sister with slight concern. Next was a voice more unfamiliar to him -- Rowan. He lifted his eyes to her, taking her words and considering them. Lucani, thus far, was the only one who could see merit in the art of self defense.

"Deirdre was attacked outside of our lands a bit ago -- the kind act of a stranger became her savior as well. Had it not been for him.. Well.." He trailed off, a frown storming his brow then. "To learn simple defense manoeuvres does not invite war or violence to our doorstep. It simply allows our members to protect themselves should the need arise. I, personally, do not want to see any of you in a position where you are unable to defend yourself." He paused then, his gaze flitting to fall upon his sister. "But nor would I think it would be forced upon anyone to engage something they feel strongly against."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts - by Constantine - August 01, 2016, 01:12 PM