Hideaway Strath So let me out at the end of the night
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
for my Strath sistas and brotha (sorry Zaavier you're the only boy)

Dany followed the scent of hare, eyes on the tracks she was tracing through the tall grass. The scent grew headier, Dany lowering herself cautiously as she raised her head in search of the mammal silently. 

It wasn't long before she came across it, perched on its long hind legs as it rubbed it face with its paws. Dany crouched, eyes locked on the hare; her target. Unfortunately for her, the wind chose that moment to shift in the hare's direction.

The hare turned in her direction, nose wiggling as it spotted her before darting off. Dany leapt for it but soon slowed to a stop as it disappeared into a burrow. With a sigh, resigned to wait, the fey settled down by the side of the burrow.
I have never been nothing.
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Zaavier spotted Dany slinking away, and he padded after he silently, keeping low as to not disrupt her hunting. It was no use, for the rabbit escaped, but as she lay down by the burrow, he padded up and settled down beside her. "Tough luck, huh?" he chuckled, peering down the hole. The rabbit was long gone. For all he knew, it had used one of it's many tunnels to escape to somewhere else.

He glanced at the snowy girl quickly. "So, do you like hunting?" he quipped quietly, just in case the rabbit decided to come back, which was a very low posibility.