Otatso Wetlands i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
That's fine! She hasn't bathed at all, sooo. :D

I'm also really sorry for the delay! Life has been nuts... not surprised, but I feel like I should have waited until after graduation to rejoin, now... :P

If Zombie had noticed the approach of the other wolf before the woman spoke, she had made no indication. She continued chewing the herbs she had selected, pawing through the others as she did so. Those in her mouth would need to somehow make their way onto her head wound, and the others would need to be ingested to further ease the pain and promote healing. However, when the words of the other hung in the humid mist, Zombie paused and stiffened—suspicious, perhaps, that the fever had returned and it was merely her mind playing tricks.

But when the other did not leave and merely waited expectantly, Zombie spat the herbs on the driest patch of wetland she could find. "I don't know a Lecter," she answered, tongue feeling thick, her throat burning—as if she hadn't spoken in eons. If she had known that the stranger spoke of the shaman she had once idolized, had once wished to learn from, the emaciated female might have been more friendly... or at least, more intense and eager to converse.

She swung her head around, then, to finally look at the wolf that addressed her. Nausea roiled in her stomach at the sudden movement, a throbbing pain in her head, and Zombie winced pathetically.
Messages In This Thread
i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Zombie - April 05, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Bazi - April 05, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Zombie - April 18, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Bazi - April 21, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Zombie - April 25, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones - by Bazi - April 28, 2014, 03:47 PM