Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She listened silently as she spoke, though smiling softly when the babes were mentioned. Suddenly, a thought rushed into her mind, and she furrowed her brow, thinking. Did she dare bring it up now? Would Malice be upset, angry with her? But she was no coward, and a few moments of silent, back and forth debating within herself had her suddenly blurt out her thought. "Malice. This may seem presumptuous, and by now means do I mean for this to happen anytime soon, nor do I expect for you to agree- but, seeing you with your pups...I would like to have that for myself one day."

She grew silent, waiting, and though she was tempted to soften the blow of the sentence with hurried words, she did not, and nervousness, the oddest, rare feeling the girl had experienced, swirled in her gut. She was Warlord, their numbers were small, and she could not take herself out of the count for something as selfish as a family. And yet, she wanted to.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 04:46 PM