Emberflame Ridge We're Off To See The Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard Of- No!
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn had no real expectations for what the stranger would say, but she was astounded when of all things, he asked for her mate by name. Her jaw dropped slightly and her ears perked. Her heart thrummed rapidly to hear his name uttered by this complete stanger, but it was a short-lived excitement for he was not telling her where Mordecai was, but asking the very same question that had plagued her for days now.

The druid swallowed hard and composed herself with a light shake of her shoulders. "Mordecai. He is my mate," Harlyn replied steadily, holding back all but the softest trace of emotion, "Unfortunately, I am not certain where he is. He left with my daughter to visit a friend of hers a few weeks ago, and neither have returned."

Harlyn felt the misery flare, and she lifted her chin to keep it at bay, focusing on the other wolf and the reason he had mentioned he was looking for Mordecai. "You mentioned Charon," she commented, "Last we knew, he was part of a pack by the sea. I do not know the name Moonspear?"
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: We're Off To See The Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard Of- No! - by Harlyn - September 01, 2016, 07:52 PM