Silvertip Mountain Mama, I'm a big girl now
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline had never been one to feel sorry for herself, even as a younger pup. Things happened, and she usually just went with the flow. But, she did realize she was lucky Dad had been there for her. If not for him, she may not have turned out the way she had, and she felt lucky for that. She nodded to Philos. Me, too, she agreed softly. 

Turning back into her playful self, her eyes narrowed at Philos. You know, wolves usually bring me presents when they come to see me, she said. While it was true, she had never expected them. But, it was fun to see if she could make Philos squirm. Would he?
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Philos laughed to hear the young wolf say how others brought her gifts. He had just joined the pack and didn't hear anything about it so it didn't scare him that much. After alittle bit of a laugh he looked at her and with an almost quiet whispering voice he said to her, "Well I didn't get a chance to get you anything this time. But if you let me know what you like, I can make sure I have something for the next time I see you." he told her winking at her after. Maybe she would want something special to eat, or maybe something else like a shell or rock.
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She could help but feel a little disappointed that Philos simply laughed at her attempt to make him uncomfortable. It obviously hadn't worked. But, she didn't give up so easily. See that you do, she said a little haughtily, though she grinned. I think I'd like to try some seafood, she admitted. She'd never had it, and she wanted some. Would he actually go and get it for her though? She wasn't sure how far they were from the sea.

She cocked her head, regarding him a moment, her tail wagging a bit. She liked bantering with him, seeing as how he humored it. Her initial reaction to his mere presence seemed all wrong now that she was getting to know him. He seemed light-hearted, and friendly.
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Some seafood. Fish or someother critter that lived in the water. That was easy enough to get he thought. He smiled at her and her request. He stood up and said with a playful bravado "Well if its fish you want its fish would will get, and the next time I see you, you will have dinner." After he promise he shook of his fur, as it continued to shake when he himself had stopped. Even though this had been a bit of a bumpy ride, Adeline and him evently had a greta first impression he thought.
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Her gaze couldn't help but move to his lush fur as he shook it out. The movement seemed to never end. But, she went back to his face, hoping he hadn't caught her staring again. Her tail wagged when he promised to bring her back the seafood. I'll hold you to it! And there will be great consequences if you don't, she said aminously. She liked joking with him, as he seemed to understand her humor. 

As it seemed he was going to be off, Adeline went back down to her stomach to relax a little longer. She would go over this conversation, and Philos' fur, over and over in her head to occupy her time. 

You can archive here, or fade with yours <3