Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He is to die. She can see that, how Damien ignores her, Potema turns her gaze away. They speak of her pups, but she does not hear. She is truly but a commodity, her pups nothing but investments ensuring a stronger future for the pack. She does not plea. The boy's squeals suddenly fall on death ears as she gives up, lets her form slump across the earth in defeat and exhaustion, her gaze turned away from the boy. Her form is small, she does not attempt to fight for him. She should. She will regret this pathetic display of submissive meekness, and yet she can not find it within her now to do more.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM