Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
The witch confirms that the rest are fine, which was all that Damien needed to take action against the rotten one in the basket. Althaia too knows that her pup's fate has been sealed and protests no more when Damien reaches down to take the pup without wasting delicacy. The Dark Brotherhood could not waste time focusing on keeping a cripple.

He exits the den with the child and the temperature change makes him squirm and squeal still held by Damien's jaws. The crows, who had been revolting around the den as they always did when the smell of blood and birth reached their hungry beaks, followed Damien from above, cawing fervently as they battled to get the best spot to watch the dark master drop the child upon the red mantle of redgrove. And they waste no time to dive in and circle around the pup when Damien leaves, entitling the murder to decide the small one's early fate.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - October 02, 2016, 01:38 AM