Sunbeam Lair Four days will quickly steep themselves in night
70 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
[Image: warrior.gif] 1/5

Her home. She had had little use for the word in many moons, having had held no such thing. But now she walked the borders, adding her scent to the many others that lined it, wondering at her fortune at coming here. A visit to her sister had resulted in the knowledge that she had borne pups, she had not ventured near for fear of being seen as an intrusion and allowed her sister her space, yet the smell of sweet milk and the cries of babes told her all that she needed to know. 

Now that she was here, she felt the need to prove herself. She was what one could call a...high-achiever, and the knowledge of trades and her absence of one irritated her. Thus, she made it her goal to prove her skill, gain her trade and prove her worth. As she walked, she slowed a moment, tipping back her muzzle and letting an invitations rise to the clouds, one that asked of a sparring partner. When the last notes fell prey to the crisp air of late morning, did she continue, marking as she went.
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Mind If I jump in? ;3

Goliath had informed the pack authorities he would be traveling towards The Sunspire, but, due to his clumsy and unorganized ways stumbled near another pack's borders. Only when he was a meter or two away from trepassing did he realize that he was so close to a different tribe. Testing the scent, he looked for a gap where he could safely travel to his destination.

After almost half an hour of searching, he gave a grunt of defeat, and began to take a single step within the pack grounds. That was, of course, until he heard the crisp, opposing howl of a nearby wolf. Worried it would be a call for alert - and that he had been spotted - he rushed a couple meters out, before realizing that this one, instead, called for battle.

Now that his simple mind was distracted from the danger of entering a different pack's territory by a single call for battle, Goliath shuffled his large, lumbering body towards the noise of the sound. Once he arrived, however, he was dissapointed to see a much smaller, much more elegant young female waiting.

Surely, it must have been from some other wolf, and thus he called out to her in his simple, broken english. "Oi! Grey gal, who ask to fight?" he chuffed from a couple meters distance, "Goliath fight caller." he added, just to make sure that she didn't misinform him.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
since this isnt private yet, and Ava needs this sort of. I wont nescassarily fight, unless you would like to double team? up to you @Hisaya

Avannon's white figure was on the way back from the stream, the stench of the one who had soiled her finally gone from her pelt yet not her nose. As she walked back along the borders of her homeland two things were alerted to her. One was that a recent joiner, whom she had not met, had called for a battle, and the other was that someone had tresspassed and responded to the call. Anger rose in her, and the need to defend her home and Jolon, and Asterr's new family rose within her. She bolted to the area and arrived within a few minutes, eyes going to the  delicate female who she had yet to be aquainted with, and the massive hulking form of the intruder "trespasser" syhe spat the word, both her natural instinct and her trauma causing her words to be venomous toward the massive brute "This is pack territory. What is your business here?" she asked her fur arching, and her blue eyes void of any friendly emotion. Looking toward Hisaya she spoke again "I am Avannon sorry that i haven't met you yet. What is your intentions with this...man" she asked, hesitating on an insulting word, and choosing a more polite form instead.
70 Posts
Ooc —
She was surprised, not by the arrival of a packmate, but of a stranger, one of a tribe not her own. He carried on him the thick scent of pack, and as she surveyed his hulking form, her eyes were sharp, piercing as they scanned him. When he did speak, it was fragmented, slow English. Perhaps it was not his native tongue, or perhaps he fell into the stereotype of stupid and brawny. But she did not allow it to phase her, rather, she was somewhat excited by this challenge. "It is I who have called." she said, standing on the border as she watched him. "Would you spar with me?" 

Then another, a stranger, who made false claims and hissed things quickly without taking scope of the situation. So she was one to jump to conclusions, was what she established from the meeting. When she finished her talking, she filled in quickly, and eyed the woman sternly a moment. "This male is not trespassing, he is respecting our borders. It would do wise to take scope of the situation before branding one such." she said softly, evenly, eyes on the other. She did not know of his slip earlier, only of now, how he carefully minded the line." I have issued an invitation to spar, and he answered. That is my intention." she told the female, before taking a step toward the male. 

She looked to the male again, speaking after a moment. "Do you still wish to spar?" she asked, smoothly, calmly, not wanting to intensify the situation by becoming angry or defensive in any way.  Her green optics were fixed on him, calm yet sharp, and hoping the female from her tribe did not attempt to provoke the male.
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Goliath nearly bellowed in laughter. A meek woman who weighed not nearly half as much as he did was ready to spar with him? Well, he was not someone who would reject an offer, and besides, it would be cowardly to walk away. Offering a slow, deep grunt of approval, he began to shuffle his massive weight upon four paws. 

Unfortunately, another female came into the area, despite being a contrasting blank white, she had the same pungent smell his soon-to-be opponent was drenched in. A great gush of anger flowed to his head as the white girl who named herself 'Avannon' hissed at him. An itch began to form by his gums; an itch to bare his large, bone-white fangs and show the dominance that came with a large stature such as his. His dark, brown eyes rested sternly on the interrupter, and only tore them away when the brown challenger beside her spoke again.

Nodding once more, he glanced at the white girl one final time and emmited a deep, rumbling snarl. "Will Snow-white join us?" part of him hoped that he could bash in her distressed white face, and the other that he would never meet someone who so eager to hate him, and thus he left the decision onto his opponent.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 

206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
// i totally misread Goliath's post haha. it was early morning when i tried to RP haha. tiredness = drama. anyways io like the way it turned out.

Avannon bristled as the brute issued a growl toward her, her lips twitching as instinct told her to snap at him but instead she listened to the woman's words her eyes moving once more to the hulking brute's form and looking at where he was placed. dipping her head toward Hisaya she replied "My apologies, it seems i was wrong. It was not my intention to offend" she said her tone even as she spoke her apology. Then the male spoke again, calling her snow white. oooh....that was not the right thing to say she thought blinking once. Stepping closer she narrowed her eyes at the brute "snow white?" she asked. Turning her head toward Hisaya she feigned ignorance "I would love to assist in fighting the incredible Bulk over here, but it is up to you" she said, her gaze remaining on her tribemate.
70 Posts
Ooc —
the tension dissolved, however, did not immidiety vanish. her words had helped though both remained somewhat testy. however, both seemed to still wish to spar, and though for a moment she was wary, she saw no problem. fighting the male alone would be a challenge, but fighting alone another was not something she had done in a while. "as you wish." was her response, a light smile dancing on her muzzle at the thought of such a challenge. 

she slipped past the border, toward the brawny male, and stopped a short distance from him. she beckoned for Avannon to follow, and when they were in close proximity, she began speaking. "this is a friendly spar, as such, tame your bite and claws." with the warning issued, she settled into her stance, eyes on the other as she waited to see who would strike first, edging carefully around the brawny male.
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Results and whatnot shall be based on the thread
Goliath gave a quick grunt in agreement, and immediately threw himself forwrard, aiming to use his massive weight to slam into the smaller, whiter female. Pushing his shoulders out, he kept his head low and braced for impact, attempting to tackle her against the tree, where he could easily pin her down and slam her head against the bark. 

His jaw looking for a weak point, aiming to catch a piece of fur as he tumbled fowards - waiting for the sweet crunching sound of impact. He would not be beaten by a couple of girls today

206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon's eyes widened as he ran forward the first thing she thought was what have i- before she braced for impact. The brute hit her hard, and she lost her breath, tumbling underneath his paws. Using her brain, she rolled tucking her legs in until she had enough momentum. As her legs came up underneath her she pushed out, changing her direction before Goliath could take a chunk out of her or she slammed into a tree. However, though she didnt hit the tree she still rolled a few more feet, and when she came up she noticed she had a scratch on her shoulder, though from teeth or the ground she was unsure.. Finally falling still she took a deep breath and growled low in her chest and shoved herself to her paws. She moved quickly, circling him in the opposite direction of Hisaya, so that they could attack from both sides. She briefly looked up to meet Hisaya's gaze and nodded to her. 

Blue eyes flashed as she ran forward, Zig-Zagging from right to left until she was almost there and leaping into the air, hoping that the force of her running would be enough to at least knock him off balance. Jaws parted as she neared his flesh, hoping to seek out any part of his body to sink her teeth into.
70 Posts
Ooc —
Noting the way that Goliath focused his attention on Avannon, she darted for his rear, after a quick moment snapping for his leg, and once she had it in her maw, giving it a sharp tug to throw him off balance,and potentially have him fall to the ground. Her blood sang its the quiet joy of the spar, something she had not experienced in a long while. As soon as her attack had been made, she darted back again to search for another opening through which to attack.

but it seemed that the spar would be short lived, as the male seemed in a sudden rush to get away, and turned and left quickly. Her gaze flickered to @Avannon, light mirth in her eyes, watching the retreating form of the male a moment longer before he vanished from sight. "Are you alright?" She asked softly, for she looked injured- something she noted with a frown.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
A growl of triumph left her maw, through parted jaws as she watched the brute make his escape. "I suppose two wolves was too much for him to handle" she said her tail swayed behind her as she revelled in their victory. She turned her head and began to lick the dirt and flowing blood from her wound, knowing that the rasps of her tongue would produce more blood and clean the wound even more.

Once done she turned to face Hisaya having heard her question but was focusing on her wound. Noting the concern in the woman's gaze she dipped her head "I avoided being slammed into the tree, but it would seem i got quite the scratch" she said honestly, a sheepish smile forming on her maw. "I have had worse.." She added her tone turning slightly bitter and rather dark for a moment. "should we head back now?" She asked trying to change the subject quickly.
70 Posts
Ooc —
At the woman's words, she said airly, "perhaps". she did not quite think that fear was his reason, seeing as he seemed able, in confidence and in size, to take them on perfectly fine. yet guessing his reason for fleeing was a tedious and unrewarding task, and thus she shoved it aside. 

she seemed to be alright, and Hisaya offered a soft smile at this. when she spoke again, there was a bitter undercurrent to her words that the woman hardly missed, but did not intrude upon whatever thoughts the woman had had. to her suggestion, she agreed, moving swiftly back into the security of the territory.