Blackfeather Woods please don't let them look through the curtain
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Her sister arrived soon, a child in tow. At her few, simple words, Althaia shifted her weight, eyes flicking from the little one to her sister as she spoke. "I did not want to be a bother, not when you have children to care for." she murmured, knowing now that telling her sister of her past mistakes would alleviate some of the weight on her chest, but hesitant to tell her all the same. The audience of a pup did not increase her desire to tell her sister, but words spoken likely went straight over their heads at this stage. 

It was tangible, the silence that stretched before she spoke again. "I told you that Harley was the father of my pups." she stated, a string of words that seemed to dangle in the air a moment, though she was unwilling to continue them just yet. It was only after another couple seconds of silence that she added, "That may not be completely true. There was...another." she said, meeting her sister's gaze a moment, before her pale green optics returned to the dark form of the pup that seemed absolutely besotted with her sister.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 05, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 06, 2016, 03:23 PM