Blackfeather Woods please don't let them look through the curtain
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Her sister did not seem to care much that she had not told the whole truth, and this interested yet cool reaction allowed for her to share the last of her information with greater ease. She had been slightly fearful should her sister become angry at her for not being fully transparent, but obviously, her nervousness had been misplaced. What had she too fear from her sister? Her initial reaction at Harley had become all too true, the moron had left her. And though she knew other causes could be at fault, his sudden departure had caused her great sadness, leading to anger that she could not shake. 

"His name was Charon. He was the alpha." she said a little more boldly, unafraid now, her unease put at rest by her sisters words and fairly certain that this information would not ignite much anger in her. She doubted that she even knew of the male, his pack was far. "It was nothing but a..stupid mistake." she admitted at a murmur, for she felt no feeling for Charon other then the need that was fueled by her heat, long dissapated.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 05, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 06, 2016, 03:56 PM