Blackfeather Woods please don't let them look through the curtain
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The best word to describe her sister's actions in those next moments was explosive. Fury rolled off her in waves as she stood, angry words rolling like wasps from her tongue. They stung, and she shrunk, crouching low and tipping her ears back in an automatic submissive behaviour. She was weak. So much more than her sister, her strength of will having been broken by loss, and the great doubt she had in herself. Her mistakes, Harley's disappearance, this whole situation had taken it's blows at her while she stood still, and she had paid the price. 

At her sister's last words, her eyes wide, she responded quickly. "I- I promise. I would never-" she broke off, shivering once in self-disgust and fear. Her leg shot a bolt of pain up her leg, as it often did now when she rested on it in the wrong way, and she shifted her weight, eyes wide. "I-I'm scared, Nem. This...wasn't supposed to happen." she half whimpered, refusing to budge from her small, crouched stance.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 05, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 06, 2016, 05:40 PM