Sunbeam Lair Its where my demons hide
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
@Jolon i dont know if you wish another thread before you go judas hunting.

Avannon grew restless as the days went on, her hidden romance with Jolon the only thing that kept her from weeping, or from tearing up the Sunspire to find the man-no, beast- who had wronged her, soiled her,broken,ruined,fouled, her breath came in short pants as her thoughts raced once more and she tore at her own hind end. Cuts had gathered there for whenever she had these thoughts, these demons, she had the urge to tear herself apart, where he had touched her. She whimpered and planted her nose against the ground. She no longer felt like herself, her pelt was still dulled. She hadn't had her "check-up" with Asterr, but something told her for some amount of good luck she didnt have any children in her womb. She didnt feel anything different. Children...yes..Asterr had had her own little darlings now. Warmth surged through her for a moment dulling the moment of insanity that she had managed to keep hidden from everyone.  Asterr's children, she hadn't seen them yet and even though she wished she could, she wouldn't ask. No, it was a sacred instinct within her that made her stay away, yet be drawn toward them at the same time. If she went anywhere near Asterr's pups she would most likely be torn to shreds. Shreds...once more she tore at her flesh until she cried out in pain. She stood up and sought out Jolon, needing to speak to someone. If anyone knew demons, it was her beloved Jolon. Vector was what he had called his demon, what would she call hers when it didnt have anything but fangs and pain and memories? "Jolon! I...I need some help" she said somberly not even knowing where he was but hoping he would hear her all the same. If not, she would dealo with her breakdown like all the others she had already been through.