Stone Circle Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
As much as Steady had to defend his pack, especially the attack on Eden, Steady was feeling rather dominant lately. And, so it pleased him a little more than usual when Althaia dipped her head in submission, though he tried not to show it. He was not generally one to push his weight around, at least he tried not to when it wasn't warranted. He gave her a soft smile, though. 

He smiled more when she she she found lots of herbs here in the new territory, and that they would help her daughter. I'm glad to hear that. I didn't really have herbs in mind when we picked a place, but it's good to know they will benefit you, he replied. You're welcome to start a herb cache, he added. He thought that most healers used those. 

A movement at the entrance of the den caught his eye and his gazed moved to the light-colored pup. Hello, he said in a friendly voice, his tail wagging. While he did want to discuss things with Althaia, he imagined it wasn't appropriate conversation in front of the pup, and so he waited to bring it up. He had a rather soft heart when it came to pups except for Eden's pups and so he didn't mind her intrusion. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:14 PM