Stone Circle Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You!
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Im okay to fade with my post! It'd be a lot more interesting if Althaia had to deal with explaining Dad but since she's inactive and Witch is gone *shrug* we can close it up.

Though Witch came closer, Adeline was busy talking to mother -- this was okay by the tiny flower, who reached her head out to sniff better at the older girl. An odd creature, Witch thought, someone so in between she and her mother; would Witch one day look like that? It was easy to picture Adeline with creamy fur and sun-kissed sides (Witch had no idea the fire was on her crown, too), but the little girl could never imagine it being HER. Perplexed as she was, the urge to play died down as a word caught her attention. Not many words stuck in her brain yet, but the word "dad" jutted out like a tree in the desert. 

"Dddddddaaaaaa?"

Dad wasn't something she had, something she knew -- the word was as foreign and strange as the pup herself. Suddenly much less interested in her playmate, Witch turned and toddled back to her mother. She didn't stop there, though, nuzzling mother briefly before heading to the den to find her other siblings.
Messages In This Thread
Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 02, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 03, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 03, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 23, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - November 18, 2016, 09:47 AM