Horizon Ridge pollen season
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cut her eyes at him and she stared at him for a beat of a minute and then she spat right back at him with just as much venom. "You are a fool Kennedy Razorback! I am trying to help you. I know that you do not feel like you are worth anything anymore and I know that you are obviously having a pity party about your leg but you will be fine you just may have a limp and I know many wolves that were perfectly capable of surviving with three legs, they can still hunt they can still stalk and they can still fight, but obviously you are too stuck inside your own head and filled with self pity and loathing that you don't see it and I've about had enough. I promised myself i wouldn't do this and I truly didn't want too, but I am tired of seeing you waste away to nothing it's ridiculous. I imagine you want a family and you could still have one, but no female is going to want to be around a male that treats others as disdainfully as you do now. Get over yourself Kennedy and starting thinking Positive and you just might see that you are fine and can improve. Now have it your way. With that she tipped back her head and howled for the males in the pack for their assistance @Ragnar and @Gavriil. She stepped back from him obviously upset and ruffled that she had to speak harshly but she really didn't know what else to do. Being nice to him didn't matter to him anymore and he was so angry adn bitter that it didn't help matters. So she figured maybe some toughness would do some good.
Messages In This Thread
pollen season - by Kennedy - April 12, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 13, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 13, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 22, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 22, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 26, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: pollen season - by Ragnar - April 26, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: pollen season - by Gavriil - April 28, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 28, 2014, 11:09 PM