Horizon Ridge pollen season
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It looks like you guys want her to go first and then Kennedy so she can explain why she called them if I need to delete this please let me know.

Thistle sighed and nodded to Gavriil first as he had a frantic undertone to his voice "yes we are fine at least physically. She gave Kennedy a loaded dark look, her patience had worn out. She did not know if it was because she was pregnant and her hormones were insane or if it was just simply to tiring for her to keep a stiff upper lip for a male who did not wish any help.

She tilted her head and spoke again her voice edged with ice and steel a different contrast than her usual dulcet tones. I called the two of you here because I told Kennedy I would if he didn't cooperate and he of course isn't and I have to change the bindings on his leg and frankly I am tired of his every kept dark mood so I needed your help both of you are bigger than me and perhaps one of you can talk to him rationally since I obviously can't anymore without becoming angry. She cut her eyes again at Kennedy irritated above all counts with the way he was acting. She had cared deeply for him as a friend, she had enjoyed their day of fun and she wanted him to be that wolf again, but it was impossible if he kept this impenetrable dark cloud hovering over his mind and heart so she thought perhaps some tough love would fix it
Messages In This Thread
pollen season - by Kennedy - April 12, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 13, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 13, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 22, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 22, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: pollen season - by Kennedy - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 26, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: pollen season - by Ragnar - April 26, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: pollen season - by Gavriil - April 28, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: pollen season - by Thistle Cloud - April 28, 2014, 11:09 PM