Bramblepoint Stars shinning in your eyes
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
White rounded ears flicked back against her head as the other asked who she was, the female's paw toying at the grass nervously as she lowered her head before replying softly, ”I'm... Amari” Her words were almost quiet as the white female pulled her gaze away from the other as she looked to the ground meekly, ”Nothing but a lone wolf...” Amari looked back to the brown female and continued, ”...looking for a place to rest, I guess?” For it was the truth. Amari had been travelling persistently and now her body ached from the long, aimless journey. Her paw stopped playing with the grass beneath her as she peered back to the green eyed she-wolf she had unintentionally disturbed.

The other female's question only just registered in Amari's mind, the petite female giving her head a shake to the side, ”No, I'm not.” A sigh escaping her grey and white muzzle as she decided to lower herself to a sit, ”Most of these lands are unknown to me..” Amari offering the cautious female an unsure, yet friendly smile of sorts, she asked curiously, ”Do you live in this area?” Her head tilting to the side in a curious fashion as blue eyes remained looking at the other female.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 04, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 09, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 16, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 16, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 16, 2016, 11:08 PM