Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Banner assured him that Warbone hadn't hurt her, offering him an apologetic smile though he was relieved that she hadn't spoken the words. She had nothing to be sorry for. “Good,” Buchanan drew in, his tone taking on a steel edge as he considered what threats this Warbone might have in store for Banner if he knew the truth. “He doesn't need to know. The going-ons of Marauder's Keep aren't any of his business,” And in an uncharacteristic way Buchanan's lips curled into a wry, sardonic smirk. “At least not anymore. He forfeited that right when he left.” The ex-assassin did not feel the need to tell Banner that giving him information beyond that Stark was Alpha would be like giving him the keys to the castle but telling him not to seize it. Information was power. No doubt his mate already knew that giving Warbone important information would give him the upper hand. Besides giving Buchanan more to be anxious about. Banner was capable and no doubt that given her temper free reign she was a force of nature to be reckoned with but that would never stop Buchanan from worrying.

“What did you talk about?” Buchanan invited, allowing her to decide whether she wanted to tell him or not. If she did not want to, he certainly wouldn't press her for the information. When he felt the touch of her side press against his, the tension he had not even been aware he'd been carrying in his shoulders eased and he realized after the fact that he had been walking rigid, on edge. Her touch calmed him, reassured him. His hyper-vigilance was a side effect of The Officer that Buchanan would never drop but Banner made it more bearable and he allowed her touch to relax him. With Banner the world would dissolve away until there was nothing left but just him and her if he'd let it. As they were border patrolling he was not so keen to let the world melt away and lose himself in her. As if to re-enforce this to himself his gaze swept over what he could see of the Marsh's landscape, aware once more to anything out of the ordinary.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 16, 2016, 06:51 AM