Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Mhm, she murmured in agreement.  Giving Warbone little to no information wasn't something she'd done intentionally, but Banner felt a sense of accomplishment over it anyway.  Normally she'd have simply blown up at the one-eyed male for being so.. well, forward in every sense of the word.  Banner frowned and huffed loudly, clearly annoyed by her own thoughts.  She'd been so collected during her short stroll with the former Alpha male of Marauder's Keep and it was highly doubtful she'd repeat that performance if (when?) they met again.

He wanted me to understand him, she began easily.  .. said he hadn't left willingly, something about waking up one day and remembering who he was.  It doesn't matter.  He thinks the Keep is his.  Her tail lashed angrily behind her as they walked on.  Banner felt frustration bubble up within her, though it was a much more subdued build, one she knew she could control.  The short female exhaled again, this time in a long, quiet stream.  As her breath left her, the agitation followed suit.

Bumping her side against her taller mate one more time, she felt comfortable enough to put a little space between them again.  Sneaking another look sideways, she added: He also.. propositioned me.  Her voice was small, perhaps a little embarassed.  .. but he was probably joking.  I think, she rushed out, not quiet sure how he'd take the news.  Warbone didn't seem like the sort of wolf who enjoyed kidding around and that caused a disgusted shiver to race down her spine.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM