Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
There was a part of Buchanan that felt guilty when Banner let out a quiet 'oh' when he informed her that he doubted it'd been a joke. Yet, the fact that another male had propositioned her wasn't something she should have been brushing under the rug. It wasn't a no big deal sort of thing and he didn't want her to think it was unimportant. Perhaps it was Buchanan's overbearing desire to protect her despite that she probably really didn't need it. Regardless, he had no intentions of apologizing for his words. He meant them, and he would no problem repeating them to the male in question should their paths ever cross.

Buchanan's steps ceased when he noticed that Banner's had and his silvern gaze sought her slowly, unsure how she would take his threat towards Warbone. He realized that he was supposed to be “retired” and was supposed to be on the path of philanthropy but Banner was his family, his wife and there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her, to keep her safe. His docked tail lowered slightly, though the effect was lost on the stub that was left, his shoulders tensing as he expected to be reprimanded for being so forward. Not because he thought that Banner would but because The Officer's punishments for speaking out were still so very ingrained in his mind. Confusion drew across Buchanan's face as Banner admitted that it was the most romantic thing she'd ever heard her voice heavy with emotion.

Despite that he knew she was being serious Buchanan let out a low, throaty laugh of relief at the unexpectedness of it. Out of everything he'd expected her to say — perhaps to chide him, or tell him it was unnecessary — he had not expected her to find it romantic. Although he understood. In a way he had just professed that there was no limits to his love for her. That he would do anything for her without hesitation. “He doesn't want me as his consequence.” Was all Buchanan had left to say on the matter. He had said all he needed to say on the matter of Warbone. He could only hope that the ex-Alpha left Banner alone from here on out but if he didn't well...Banner knew what Buchanan intended to do.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 16, 2016, 06:51 AM