Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
ffs i just lost a complete reply. UGH.

One of the things she loved most about being close to her mate was the ability to feel his deep rumblings. Banner relished in the vibrations against her plush coat as his deep voice reverberated against her chest and then transferred against her body. It was a type of intimacy she'd never even thought of, one she cherished deeply and undoubtedly one she'd protect fiercely in the face of a challenege.

A price I'll gladly pay, she intoned gently.  As far as consequences went, Buchanan was certainly something she could deal with.  More than deal with.  Banner turned her head once more until her opposite cheek rubbed against his starkly scarred shoulder.  She hadn't stopped to think that it might cause him pain, but she also knew him well enough that he'd say something if that were the case.  The low, low tone of his voice told her that he didn't seem to mind.  I love you, she breathed softly, her words coming out a bit shaky.  The short lady sucked in a breath and let it out slowly, a habit she'd developed recently.  It was a good exercise to calm her down, especially in times like these where the heat of the moment caught up and threatened to overtake her.

After expelling her breath, the Alpha female realized that they'd been sharing an intimate moment outside of their borders.  Her muscles bunched up and she stiffened.  Bright green eyes scanned the marshy area she'd already been facing, but she did not move away from Buchanan's embrace.  Swallowing hard, she frowned for a second but relaxed after one more.  Banner's attention to her surroundings was notably terrible, but her mate?  He'd likely kept note of everything around them.  It was a talent of his, one she appreciated now more than ever.  With a wolf like Warbone around, inattentiveness wasn't a luxury she could afford.  Her ears flattened back against her skull and she let out a grumpy sort of growl.  I'm not very good at keeping my wits about me, she confessed with a pout.

Ah, but Buchanan already knew that.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM