Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
i'm sorry the quality of this post is lame. :-(

Buchanan felt very fortunate that Banner didn't mind his cheesy lines, even though, he was just fortunate that Banner didn't mind him at all. That, for some reason that might always elude him that she loved him for all the good, the bad and the ugly. Still, he wasn't going to complain. Perhaps it would always be a mystery to him because all he could see was The Ghost. That had been all he'd been. He saw a thousand different times he could have ended The Officer's tyrany, break his hold on him but he'd been too scared and then, later, brainwashed to see them with the clarity in which Buchanan looked back on it now. β€œAs I love you,” He murmured, brought back to the present by her deceleration of love for him. He chuckled softly at her grumpy growl, her pout damn near the cutest thing he'd ever seen in his life. β€œNo,” He shook his head in protest. β€œIt's not your fault I'm so distracting.” He teased and then snickered at his own attempt at arrogance. It was all said in jest of course, if only because arrogance was not something Buchanan afforded himself. Nor could he ever have it. Arrogance was not something that omega's had and Buchanan was no different from any other omega out there. And he was content. If not still a little stressed about how he was meant to address her β€” as his wife or his superior. Although, Banner had never forced him into submission (not that anyone ever had to force him, really). The line between leader and wife was blurred and he was hyper vigilant enough to silently worry about it even if she (or anyone else) wasn't bothered by it.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 16, 2016, 06:51 AM