Stavanger Bay gently, gently, the constellations aligned
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
there was a clear and present relief upon her features when he stated that his mother was well, and her smile returned. deirdre hadn't a clue that the wolf before her was her son, and so she inquired, and her children... did they make it? her emerald eyes were alight with hope and wonder both; this wolf seemed to know her, and perhaps this was meant, him being here, to remind her of her past good deeds, to tell her of their outcome. deirdre had not been aware she wondered so! not until she came to him was her curiosity so fierce.

deirdre heard the discomfort in his voice, though truly as she did not know him well enough she could not identify what emotion his words carried! though his ears flattening were revealing, and deirdre looked to him. perhaps fear is too strong a word, she offered, but it is right to be mindful of it. it is a mysterious thing, as dangerous as it can be giving. she was quiet a moment, looking to the mouth of the den where perhaps skellige still lingered. skellige knows it intimately, perhaps if he thinks you are worthy he may teach you of it, her eyes panned to him. deirdre knew the circumstances of him being here--that perhaps he had been unwilling. that did not mean he could not still learn. it is a priceless thing, knowledge, she rose to all fours, then, and looked to him fondly.

i will bring you herbs for your soreness, and then when the moon is waxing, i will take you to donnelaith. you need rest, firstly, she said with a gentle nod of her head.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 14, 2016, 08:42 AM