Overture Downs Last ride of the day
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Private 
@Xan :DDDD

Slightly up he went- spotting the high peaks of a mountain area that he was trying to get to. He did not know why he was going in this specific direction, but everything was better than just wandering. He preferred to have a goal in mind, one to work to step by step... Why had he left again? Only because his body had told him? Huh, one would expect a more eventful past that led to someone leaving their "home". He had little to share, then- good, he didn't particularly like telling tales.

His ash feet brought him to a meadow, and he wondered why he still hadn't ran into anyone yet. This place was so far away from his quiet forest, and yet it still gave him nothing new to experience- not yet.
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Each day spent within the grove left him feeling more comfortable with the idea of it becoming his home. Yet, even still, there were plenty of moments during which he could not sleep—not peacefully, anyways. Still did the nightmares haunt him, everything he’d experienced and then occurrences that were far worse seeming to come alive behind his eyelids. There was a positive to be pulled from the whole ordeal, though: at least it wasn’t happening every night anymore. Frequently was he woken in a panic, but there existed nights now where he could make it through the entirety of them without being woken up even once. The previous night had been like that, and so he’d awoken feeling well-rested; which, in turn, lead him to the decision that a bit of venturing might be good.

Alexander departed from the grove without having given word to anyone, for, at this point, it was obvious that he’d return. Every single time he left them he’d find his way back, because it was home now. And though he was growing more confident with finding his way through the region, he’d yet to travel any farther than the surrounding territories, and today was no exception. The yearling had made his way into a nearby meadow, littered here and there with trees, but the growth was still far more tamed than that of the grove. It was as he’d investigated the area that another canine was spotted, towards which no greetings—not even a nod of his head—had been offered. Xan had simply stopped and stared, his stance defensive as he debated whether he should backtrack or simply wait for the stranger to pass him by. Wanting to see more of the meadow, he’d opted for the latter of his two options, and hoped to himself that he’d not be dragged into some meaningless conversation.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Black-ish eyes scanned their surroundings, his heart beating loudly in his chest. Unknown lands were more nerve wrecking than he had imagined, yet he wasn't shivering on his average sized, black legs. All he could think that, perhaps, here he would have the privilege of a pack- or a nice girl to fuck every now and then. A smirk painted itself on his maw. While he wasn't particularly handsome, one could easily get lost in his pools of ash for they seemed to shimmer like diamonds once he was motivated. 

Those very pools of lighter obsidian soon landed on a white pelt- one of a male he hadn't scented before. One eyebrow raised at the ignorance of the young man, but his mouth did not open to say anything. He stopped walking, his head following the white of the other's pelt with a look of "wtf". He soon realized he didn't care, shrugged and went on his way again. Wolves like that just made him nervous- he preferred a witty little female.
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was a moment in which they’d been left to gaze at one another. Xan held it until the other looked away, his eyes having then been used to trail after the dark form. An approach was not made, which made him feel relieved. The stranger was watched as he took his leave, whilst the albino himself hadn’t chosen to move until after he could no longer see the man. Once he was gone, Alexander continued with his exploration of the area. Whenever he might finish, he would turn around and head back towards his home.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”