Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She materialized like a fiery wraith out of the darkness. Peregrine didn't know that tonight was All Hallows' Eve or he might have found her appearance slightly creepy. The only thing he found it was sexy. He swallowed thickly as her gray eyes bored into him and her scent washed over him again. His own eyes closed as he felt his resolve weakening, crumbling and blowing away like so much dust and ash. Although there was still an alarm bell ringing somewhere in his head, Peregrine was suddenly glad he'd never brought it up at all. He wasn't going to do it now, either. He was a slave to his instincts and the only thing he was going to do was his wife.

"Here I am," he agreed in a low, sultry voice, stalking toward Fox like a panther. The Alpha knew what she liked in this situation, so he didn't say another word to her. He just lunged at her, gently grasping her scruff in his teeth and pushing his weight against her, forcing her to crouch. Even as she sank underneath him, Peregrine swung into position, his big black body cloaking hers.

But instead of just taking her like a madman, he released his grip on her fur and crooned in her ear, "Tell me what you want." He snaked out his tongue to kiss the velvety red lobe, before he grunted and stuck it seductively inside. "Better yet, show me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 24, 2016, 10:09 AM