Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh, yeah," he murmured, sleepy and sated, "I don't wanna cock block the little guys." Peregrine realized what he'd just said and made an eurghle! sort of noise. He arched his hips away from her very slowly, testing the tug, and moved away just far enough to put all four feet on the ground and give his body a healthy shake. His ears pinned backward somewhat when the movement made his brain feel like it rattled a bit in his skull, a dull ache flaring up behind his blind eye before dying back down again.

He forgot all about the momentary pain as Fox's cloying scent filled his nose again. The Alpha male inhaled deeply, as if his mate was a fine wine and he was sampling the most pleasurable of bouquets. That wasn't really far from the truth. Her aroma made his mouth water like a fat kid who'd wandered into the mall entrance closest to the Cinnabon store.

The virile Redhawk slunk closer to Fox again, pressing his left flank against her right, preening at her neck and face. Although his hormones were raging, he had the presence of mind to consider what they'd—what he'd—just done. He felt a momentary flash of panic at letting his body overrule his logic. But what was done was done. The baby gravy had been inserted into the turkey. There was no looking back now.

"You wanna bang again?" he whispered in her ear, angling for seductive but sounding like the giant dork he truly was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 24, 2016, 03:56 PM