Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
That wasn't slow at all, but Fox wasn't about to complain about the rapidly increasing boinking she was getting from Peregrine. In fact, it only proved to spur her into action yet again, her body moving in tandem with his own until they both went riding that sweet, sweet wave of release together.

He managed to coerce her to the ground, even though there were a few times she thought he was going to dismantle her from the inside out, and she let out a happy sigh once they were comfortable. "I love you, too," Fox replied, lingering on that sentiment in silence. While she certainly felt rather strong feelings for Peregrine, and had for quite some time, she was never quite sure if "love" was the right word for it.

Fox adored her mate, respected him (for the most part), and was almost always happy in his presence, but the word "love" had never quite seemed right. She'd never spoken these things, of course, fearing that he might leave her for somebody who might actually love him, but she often pondered if she wasn't hurting him more by hiding that inkling of a doubt from him for all these years.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 24, 2016, 06:22 PM