Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Whatever he had seen, he didn't see it now. The air was dark and quiet around them. Peregrine shivered as a chill crept up his spine. It had nothing to do with the temperature. He experienced a momentary feeling of utter wrongness and shuddered again. But it passed, just like that, and he slowly turned to face Fox again.

Upon realizing he had dumped her on the ground, he looked chagrined. He rushed to her side, slinging his belly to the ground and nuzzling against her. "Sorry, I thought I saw—I'm not really sure what." He shrugged. The eerie feeling was gone. "Just my dead eye playing tricks on me, I think."

He settled back on the ground, only to jump slightly when a loud noise ripped through the air. The Alpha laughed at himself when he realized it was his own damn stomach. "Guess I worked up an appetite with all that boning," he quipped. "Hey, I brought a pig back earlier. What do you say we go eat some pork, then pork s'more?" He waggled his eyebrows at her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 24, 2016, 07:00 PM