Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She accepted the explanation without resistance, having known all too well what dead (or at least half-dead) eyes could do to one's vision. She'd thought she'd seen her fair share of things since that damn bug had lodged itself in her eye socket. Peregrine's stomach was now on the prowl, though, and Fox nodded in agreement when he offered to get some pork before resuming their porking.

"Mmmmm, yes please," she replied, pushing herself onto her feet and pausing to let him lead the way. That was, assuming that he knew where he was going and he could get them there. "You know how bad I am at feeding myself. It's a good thing nobody has ever relied on me to feed them." Peregrine had always been the meat-winner... although sometimes Fox felt like she was the real meat-winner, with all the meat he gave her. Get it? It's a penis joke!
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 24, 2016, 07:05 PM