Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fox appeared beside him, apparently greatly amused by his misfortune, and Peregrine bellowed, "It's BAJINGO! With a GO!" He glared at her, then cracked a smile about three seconds later. "No way! I'll always be up for boning, even when I'm old and tired and dead." As he spoke, he climbed back to his feet, giving himself a little shake as if to smooth his petticoat.

True to his word, the Alpha sprang at his mate. "Head down, ass up," he barked at her, then got into position. There was very little preamble otherwise as he initiated and nearly as rapidly completed round three. A great sigh escaped him and he hung onto her upright hips for a few moments before once more easing away.

Should Fox turn around to look at him, she would see that during their third tryst, Peregrine's pupils had blown to freaky deaky weeaboo anime eyes proportions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 25, 2016, 02:02 PM