Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He laughed humorlessly and it hurt. Fox wasn't wrong, though. Junior had been one crazy bitch. It had been a year or more since that day and he still hadn't brought himself to forgive her. He didn't think he ever could. Everyone else who had crossed him in his life—hell, even Tyrannus—he could see himself absolving. After all, his elder brother's tyranny had brought him here to the Teekon Wilds. His life here was far more exciting and wonderful (and occasionally heartbreaking and shitty) than anything he would have experienced in the Seahawk Valley.

That thought, as well as the conversation in general, made him gaze fondly at Fox. Their love story was as romantic as it was crazy. He had nearly killed her the first time they'd met. They'd been "frenemies" for a long time afterward. And only the oddest twist of fate had brought them together in the end. He could hardly remember Hawkeye, to be honest, and knew he had never loved her, not like he loved Fox. Despite the tragedies they'd weathered together over the years and how she occasionally wanted to kick him to the curb and/or murderate him (such as five minutes ago), Peregrine knew he was one lucky dude.

"I'm one lucky dude," he said as much, now heavily eyeballing her sweet ass. "I love you so much, it'd kill me if I wasn't indestructible," Peregrine said with a lusty chortle that made his head hurt and chest ache. But he was recovering with every passing minute. And as his joke implied, he had lived through much worse, many times, over the years. He could manage a quick bang-bang even with a partially crushed windpipe, no problem!
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 26, 2016, 11:21 AM