Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
"I do miss Qilaq," Peering eyes turned away. It was something that had been weighing on her mind for some time, though had been pushed to the back of her thoughts to avoid the grief that would come with it. To her knowledge, the girl was dead, and though she was sure her disappearance had nothing to do with Kove, her husband had been as equally responsible for the child's survival. Something had happened, she was sure of it; the unresolved issue was one that had put a block in her mind for some time. Perhaps it was the same block that had put a strain on their relationship; the woman was eager to believe it was and not purely by her own ignorance. "Do you?" Of course he did; the inquiry was a scapegoat to find what was buried underneath. Never would she outright admit to any problems, not even to whom she shared the problems with. Her pride was far to grand to submit to ideas of personal failure; failing to be the wife she was supposed to be, burying her problems under the distraction of her kids. It was something she admitted to nobody, not even Kove; yet another problem among the many that had surfaced to her.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Nemesis - November 18, 2016, 12:35 AM