Dawnlark Plains Come What May
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon

Onai trailed through what seemed like a giant meadow filled with various plants and a few odd bodies of water running through. Not a great place for a wolf that looks like a small bear prowling through the grasses. Scared off a lot of prey, there were no shadows for him to hide in.

He was currently laying down by a stream enjoying the sun and minding his own buisness. Not a care in the world to who was watching be it from a distance or up close. Though his mood deemed otherwise for should a wolf fall on his path and attempt to converse with him without offering him any information that was of use to him he wouldn't be too nice about it.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
It had been a few days since Jilaiya had come across anyone other Amaimon, and even though he was great and all the pale female simply needed a break. So she wandered off along a stream with every now and then stopping to take a drink.

During her little adventure she happened to come across a stranger, large and intimidating, and even though she found him threatening she supposed it would be rude to just ignore him. So with a cautious sway of her tail and a faint smile upon her lips, Jilaiya drew near to the man and offered a simple "hello" as a greeting.
no one is too old for fairytales 

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai was snapped out of his daydream by a voice. It seeked attention and conversation. He knew that without even looking to where the voice came from. He turned his head to see a slender cream ish coloured wolf. Probably half his size especially with all his muscle. She seemed nervous and for some reason that made Onai smile.

Thankfully she didn't know the true meaning behind that smile but hey at least it seemed friendly right. He liked the fact he made wolves nervous even around here. It proved that it wasn't just his pack name and the people he was associated with that made people fear him it was his looks and attitude too.  "Hello," he stated the smile remaining on his face as he rose to his paws letting her see him in full and not just what he looked like laying on the ground. Piercing blue eyes staring at her from head to tail.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A nervous shudder ran along her spine, and when the man stood Jilaiya took a few steps back. He was intimidating and without Amaimon by her side, the pale female was uncomfortable with such a large stranger so close. Yet she had been the one to start the conversation and she supposed it would be rude to simply leave now.

"I'm Jilaiya" she spoke softly and mustered up whatever smile she could. Her tail still swayed casually behind her but not as graceful as before. She wished to speak, to try and start some type of conversation but her jaws remained clenched, unwilling to move. So she left it to him to stay and talk or be on his way, either choice worked the Jilaiya.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched the female carefully. Her whole demeanor said nervous and afraid if not more so when he stood up. The half smirk half smile still played on his lips. She introduced herself as Jilaiya and Onai nodded. "Onai," he spoke calmly. "You know, you have no reason to fear me," he said emphasizing a few words here and there that might prove otherwise. 

"I won't hurt you," he continued. "Unless of course.. you give me reason to," he teased. The words rolling off his tongue like poison. Sure he was just messing with her, but also his words were very true. Should she give him reason he would not be afraid to hurt her.

If you want to add in more wolves. Feel free to tag this Amaimon person if theyre up for it.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He introduced himself and Jilaiya let the corners of her lips pull into a smile at the sound of his name. But her grin quickly dwindled down into nothing as he continued to speak and with ever word the pale female grew more nervous in his presence. "Ever heard of stranger danger" she said and took yet another step away.

She carefully looked around for an escape route because even though he said he wouldn't hurt her, Jilaiya had a gut feeling words were meaningless to him.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai frowned slightly as the female took another step backwards. "Aw come on princess, I'm only playing," he stated making a half fake pouty face. She brought up the concept of stranger danger and Onai nodded. "Yes I have heard of it, its something mothers always tell their children," he stated not meaning the statement to hurt. He however had not been raised on that statement, he was raised to fight if threatened. Stranger or not.

Onai took a step forward. "Honest, I'm not that scary, stay a while. Please," he said half begging. Course this was all an act. To him this was just a bit of fun but she needent know that. Besides he was curious about her. Part of him wanted to know more about her. "How bout we play a game, I'll ask you a question, you can ask me one in return. Maybe then I won't seem so scary," he stated his smile returning to his face. Or maybe itll make things worse who knows. He added to himself quietly. "Here, I'll start. Where you from? You live around here? Got a pack?" he questioned.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He informed her he was just messing around, but Jilaiya wasn't in the mood to play. He continued to explain certain things, most of which the pale female ignored simply because it was unimportant to her. However when he proposed they play a game her ears flickered up in curiosity. Perhaps he wasn't bad and she had simply been judging him wrongfully. But there was only one way to find out if her gut had been wrong or not.

"Ok" she answered to his invitation to play a game and sat a comfortable distance away. He went on to ask her questions and before she even began to think about answers she quickly pointed out the obvious. "That's three questions not one." Until he picked one specific question, her lips were sealed.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai nodded as he realized she was right. Though all the questions were tied to one topic in his mind. "Fair play," he said with a soft chuckle. " I guess I'll just go with where you come from," he stated a smile playing on his lips. She had sat down, which means she wasn't going anywhere now. He would be careful with what he asked. Not to let his words run too far. "So where do you come from Miss Jilaiya," he mused adding a title.

He was curious what she would ask of him too. Not sure just what he would share yet. Or how much.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He decided on his question and after sucking in a breath, Jilaiya quickly answered him. "A hidden sanctuary called Kosrak." She answered his question but at the same didn't reveal too much. She paused for a moment, letting him absorb the information she had shared before asking him "what brings you to these wilds?" 

Was he sent here? Did he come on his own? Whatever it was she supposed it would give her some insight to who he was, and  that's all she really wanted.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
She stated she came from a hidden sanctuary called Kosrak. Hmm. He couldn't recall if this was a place he was familiar with. Suppose that was why it was named hidden. "Ah cool," he stated with a nod. Trying to decide about what to ask her next.  In the meantime she spoke her first quetion.

She asked of what purpose did he have coming to the wilds. "I came here in search of my sister Aspen," he stated. Not to what the purpose of this mission was because if there was any hope of him getting helped on his mission. He couldn't tell them. "I don't suppose you know anything of her," he tilted his head realizing this was a question and by accident he had just used his turn. "Does that count as my question, it's not related to you...so i mean..." he said with a slight frown for effect. Honestly he didn't care either way.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A sister hmm. Jilaiya herself had plenty of siblings, she loved them to death but if she ever had to go searching for them she'd take it as a hit that they want to be left alone. He asked if she knew of his sister and the pale girl gave a shake of her head. She'd never met an Aspen before but perhaps now she'd keep an eye open for this mysterious sister of his. 

"No, you can ask something else." It was only fair. She let herself relax a bit and waited patiently for his next question while she silently thought of her own.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai smiled as Jilaiya let him have another question. Alright what next. "Hey uhm, do you have any siblings?" he stated deciding that might be a question worth asking. There were not enough questions that he could ask that could provide enough information for him. He loved to know things about wolves, even if it was sometimes used in bad spirit. 

He couldn't count on his toes how many times information he had learned from talking to or spying on other wolves had been used against them after they betrayed him or his pack. Not that he would do that in this case. She seemed like a loner, much like himself at this point and definitely she didn't seem like the kind of wolf to betray someone like himself.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
His question caused her to think of home and for a slight moment, the girl wondered how her parents and siblings were doing. They meant the world to her, but ever since her departure from home they always managed to slip her mind. "Yes, seven" she answered but quickly added "though there is a good chance there's more I don't know of." 

Jilaiya had left before her mother had gone into heat, so the chance of her having more siblings was definitely there. Hell, she could be an aunt for all she knew and have little nieces and nephews running around back home. But she supposed she'd never find out. She had no intentions of returning home, so the chance of her ever meeting or knowing the rest of her family was slim. But she liked to believe that her family would continue extending.

"Got any hobbies?" she quickly asked as her question. She was curious to hear what he was into, and wondered if he also enjoyed traveling like herself.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's eyes widened when Jilaiya stated she had not one or two siblings but seven. " Seven?!? That's alot, I only have Aspen and my brother Convel. Then again...both my parents died a few years ago," he shrugged not looking disappointed or upset as the last words rolled off his tongue. The circle of life. It is what it is. He had been trained well and their pack had not suffered without them around so he saw no reason to grieve. 

Jilaiya asked him of his hobbies and he frowned for a moment. Growing up he had never really been able to develop any hobbies. Least not ones he took to sharing with other people.

" Besides fighting people, I personally like to go out at night and watch the stars. I don't very often sleep at night.  I am more for taking naps through the day," he said staring up at the sky briefly before landing his blue eyes back on her face.

" What about you? What are your hobbies? " he asked curious as ever.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
While it seemed he found seven to be a large number, Jilaiya herself had always thought seven was small. She had grown up with her littermates and younger siblings and yet she had felt empty around them. "Sorry about your parents." She didn't know that much about him, but she knew if she'd lost a parent she would be completely shattered inside. 

Her brow raised as he started talking about what he enjoyed to do. Fighting wasn't exactly her thing, but the stars..."I like watching the stars too! It's very relaxing" she explained, getting lost in her own words. "I enjoy traveling new places, seeing new things. If you count talking to people as a hobby I guess that's one. Oh and I've been trying to learn about herbs recently but I'm not much good at it." Nature didn't seem to like her very much. "So ugh where you going to be heading next?"

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
" It is what it is I guess," he said to her apology about the death of his parents. It didn't bother him much anymore. sure it sucked but the brothers had handled it on their own.

Onai smiled a warmer more friendly smile watching as Jilaiya got lost in her words as she spoke of the stars. " Yes they are very beautiful, you can space out and be in your own little world. Just you and the infinite beyond," He spoke. Not very often wolves knew of this side of him. The side that was softer. Not even his brother knew. He always stargazer out of sight of the others.

The slender girl also spoke of her likes of travelling and seeing new places. He let out a soft chuckle as she mentioned speaking to people and tilted his head slightly when she spoke of herbs. " Practice makes perfect princess," he mused. " I haven't really travelled much for fun. This is my first trip out from my pack on my own. I quite like it," he shrugged. 

Jilaiya questioned of where he intended to head. He just shrugged. " I think I'm going to head southwest, see if anyone there knows more about the whereabouts of my sister," he stated. For a split second he considered inviting her to tag along. Part of him wouldn't have minded but he pushed that thought out of his mind. He would be fine by himself. He didn't need anyone's help. Never had before and never will.
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She listened as he spoke, lost in every word that came from his mouth. She had been wrong to judge him based on first glance and now she felt the guilt of thinking so lowly of him at first. He was a kind soul from what she could tell and Jilaiya wished only the best for him during his time searching for his sister. "I hope you find her" she said with a friendly swish of her tail.

"You were right you know, your not as scary as you look" she added with a quick wink and smile. She gave a nervous chuckle as he appeared to have completely forgotten their game but truthfully she didn't mind, she was content just talking with him, no game needed.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched as the female listened intently as he spoke. The large male couldn't recall the last time someone had listened to him without judging or contradicting the words he spoke. He was surprised at the words she next spoke. She wished him well in his search for his sister.

All Onai could manage was a curt nod and a smile. Deep down his motive still rested, his visit with his sister was to tell her that their parents had died, but mainly to cause some havoc in her oh so perfect life she was probably living now. She was probably off some place with people she cared about being all happy while he still had to fight to the death just to keep his land and his wolves.  

Though, on the surface cracks were being made and he was dealing with emotions he had no idea how to deal with, and it scared him. Why was he being so nice to this wolf. She confirmed Onai's thoughts when she explained he wasn't as scary as he looks and something changed inside him.

"I wouldn't say that," he stated an emotionless look on his face. His emotions had switched. From happy to one of slight sadness. "I'm not a good wolf Jilaiya, you shouldn't want to be friends with me. To be honest, you would be better of fearing me," he spoke. For her sake it would be. He didn't want to hurt her. "I should go....perhaps we will see eachother again," he spoke part of him hoping it was true, part of him hoping it wasn't. Wolves like her would be better off not knowing who he was. He couldn't handle his emotions right now, he regretted getting her to stay, but he also didn't.

There was a lot inside right now and he couldn't handle it. He quickly turned tail but he gazed back waiting for any last words or attempts to stop him before he began to walk away. 

I can maybe do one more post after this one. I hope these two meet again <3
in the name of love
34 Posts
Ooc — Kara
last post from me <3

His face changed and Jilaiya couldn't help but frown when his own smile faded away. His smiles were much nicer than his scowls, or at least that's what the pale female believed. She sunk down a little when he said he wasn't good and she would be better off fearing him. Her mouth opened to protest but snapped shut a second after. 

She let out a sigh and stood "your a good wolf to me" she said with a friendly wag, her usual grin returned. She watched as he turned around and left saying how perhaps they will meet again. "Perhaps" she said, smile wide with glee and turned away walking off towards the way whence she came from. She hoped one day, if fate allowed it, they would meet again.

86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai smiled slightly as Jilaiya attempted to reassure him that he was a good wolf. "You're a good wolf to me," she spoke and he nodded. "I suppose," he said with a casual roll of his shoulders.

He smiled more as she agreed that perhaps they may meet again. "Goodbye for now then miss Jilaiya," he mused before dipping his head in farewell as he watched her turn tail and wander off.  He paused for a moment before he too went his own way stealing one last glance at the female before deciding now would be a good time for a hunt.  He picked up his pace to a trot and began his search for a meal stomach letting out a small growl in agreement.